Section 0626 of HUSV91
Skills and Techniques in Human Services -- : Aug 18 - Dec 08 2021
The above section will be held in person on the Santa Rosa campus on Wednesdays from 3:00 p.m.-6:00p.m. Please contact the instructor with any questions email@example.com.
BA, English,(1981) Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Adjunct Faculty, Santa Rosa Junior College, Departments of Psychology, and Counseling (Human Services), Santa Rosa, 2006 - present
- Adjunct Faculty, and Adjunct Faculty, Sonoma State University, Psychology Department and Human Development Program, Rohnert Park, CA 2006 - present
- Study Abroad Faculty - AIFS Program, Barcelona, Spain, Fall, 2012
- Adjunct Faculty, CSU Long Beach, Social Work Department, Long Beach, CA 2008 - 2009
- Adjunct Faculty, Sonoma State University, Masters in Counseling Department, Rohnert Park, CA, 1996-1998
In addition to teaching at the JC and at Sonoma State, I have had a long career in applied psychology; in private practice and in various non profit organizations in Marin and Mendocino counties. I've worked with children, adolescents, adults and families, in schools and community agencies as a therapist, social worker, clinical program manager and supervisor. I most recently served as the Clinical Director of Homeward Bound of Marin, an organization dedicated to addressing the issues of homelessness in Marin County.
Member, American Family Therapy Academy (AFTA)
Member, National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCS15245, November, 1990