Please see the NR75.2A, NR75.1B, C and D course schedules on Canvas for the times, dates and locations of my ADN lectures and skills labs.
* Masters level courses in Nursing Education and Leadership, Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA
* BSN Pacific Union College, Angwin, CA
* ADN Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, CA
* Lecture Assistant Instructor Med/Surg & Geriatrics NR75.1A, NR75B and NR75D Semesters, SRJC ADN Program
* Skills Lab Assistant Instructor Med/Surg & Geriatrics NR75.1A, NR75B, NR75C and NR75D Semesters, SRJC ADN Program
* Assistant Program Coordinator, Skills Lab Coordinator, Clinical Faculty, SRJC Psych Tech Program
My clinical resume can be found at https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephaniehutchinsrnbsnphn.
Public Health Nurse (PHN)
Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (CHPN)
Finance Committee Secretary, Jewish Community Free Clinic
Board Member Analy Band Wagon
Bioethics Committee, Sutter Hospital, Palm Drive Hospital
Students, welcome to the SRJC ADN Program. As your Skills Lab and lecture instructor I hope to help you learn how to apply evidence-based nursing practice with compassion and skill. If you have questions or concerns about my lectures or skills labs, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member, Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing
Air Force Health Professions Recruiting Salute Award
Honors Member, Nightingale Society