Professional Involvement and Community Service:
National Society of High School Scholars
Honors and Awards:
- SRJC's Youngest Graduate in class of 2012
- SRJC's Summer Health Careers Institute Alum
- Awarded "Highest Number of College Units Taken" in the history of Piner High School's Early College Magnet Program
- Employee of the Month, Office Depot
- Listed on Sonoma State University's Dean's List every semester.
- Model/extra for various SRJC marketing materials, campaigns, and videos including SRJC Foundation's "Pride, Purpose, & Progress" (100tg Anniversary) video.