Hello there, I teach environmental science and geography here at SRJC. I am also involved with sustainability initiatives here on campus. Stop by and visit sometime.
- M.A., Geography - California State University Northridge
- B.A., Geography - California State University Northridge
- Fellow, Leadership Institute for Ecology and the Economy (2011)
- Santa Rosa Junior College, Faculty, 2005-Present
- San Francisco State University, Part-time Instructor, 2005
- College of San Mateo, Part-time Instructor, 2005
- Glendale Community College, Part-time Instructor, 2001-2004
- Ventura College, Part-time Instructor, 2001-2003
- California State University Northridge, Part-time Instructor, 2001-2003
Professional Areas of Interest:
- Recycling and Waste Reduction - Do you really need that plastic bag?
- Human Interaction with the Environment
- The Physical Environment
- Geography - "Without Geography You're Nowhere"
- My motto is you're not really lost unless you're late!
Professional Involvement and Community Service:
SRJC Committees (as of 8/19)
- Sustainability Committee, 2nd and 4th Thursday's 3-4:30 p.m.
- Study Abroad Committee, 2nd Friday 8:30 - 10 a.m.