Please note that I will be on sabbatical during Fall 2016 and will not be on campus beginning June 1, 2016. I will be checking e-mail periodically but will be difficult to get a hold of. If there is something that needs my attention, please contact the ESS Administrative Assistant, Ann Schott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- M.A., Geography - California State University Northridge
- B.A., Geography - California State University Northridge
- Fellow, Leadership Institute for Ecology and the Economy (2011)
- Santa Rosa Junior College, Faculty, 2005-Present
- San Francisco State University, Part-time Instructor, 2005
- College of San Mateo, Part-time Instructor, 2005
- Glendale Community College, Part-time Instructor, 2001-2004
- Ventura College, Part-time Instructor, 2001-2003
- California State University Northridge, Part-time Instructor, 2001-2003
Professional Areas of Interest:
- Recycling and Waste Reduction - Do you really need that plastic bag?
- Human Interaction with the Environment
- The Physical Environment
- Geography - "Without Geography You're Nowhere"
- My motto is you're not really lost unless you're late!
Professional Involvement and Community Service:
- Integrated Environmental Planning Committee, co-chair, 4th Thursday's 3-4:30 p.m.
- Institute for Environmental Education, co-chair, 2nd Thursday's 5-6 p.m