Section 1322 of CS61.11A
Microsoft Excel, Part 1 -- : Oct 21 - Dec 15 2019
After registering for this class, click on the section number to find any available online course material. If you are using the printed version of the Schedule, go to (https://classes.santarosa.edu/) to find the section number links. For further information email email@example.com. Students should plan on using Excel 2016. The Mac platform is not supported for this class.
Section 8120 of CS5
Computer Literacy -- : Jun 17 - Aug 11 2019
After registering for this class, click on the section number to find any available online course material. If you are using the printed version of the Schedule, go to (https://classes.santarosa.edu/) to find the section number links. This is an accelerated pace class.
CS5 Computer Literacy, Section 8120
Online class beginning June 17, 2019 and ending August 11, 2019
CS 61.11A Microsoft Excel, Part 1, Section 1322
Online class beginning October 21, 2019 and ending December 15, 2019
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Office Administration -- Pacific Union College.
- Computer Systems User Specialist Certificate -- Santa Rosa Junior College.
- Online Teaching Certificate -- Cerro Coso College.
- MOUS Certification in Word Core, Word Expert, Excel Core.
- Early Childhood Education Certificate -- Santa Rosa Junior College.
- Continuing Education at Pacific Union College, Santa Rosa Junior College, Cerro Coso College, Sonoma State University, and University of California at San Diego.
CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATES:
- Community College Instructor Credential in Office Service and Related Technologies.
- Vocational Teaching Credential in Business Education.
- Clear Single Subject Teaching Credential in Business Education, with endorsements in Sports and Games; Computer Concepts and Application
My career in education began in 1973 teaching at a private high school in Honolulu, Hawaii. I lived and taught in Sonoma County for 42 years; but, recently relocated to the beautiful Ozark Mountains in Missouri where I am enjoying being able to watch God's nature displayed. I have taught for different Business Colleges, Adult Education programs, ROP programs, Santa Rosa Junior College, and local high schools. My main emphasis in the past has been keyboarding and secretarial (administrative assistant) courses. With the advent of computers, I progressed into the world of technology. I now concentrate on teaching Computer Keyboarding, 10-Key, and the Microsoft Office programs--Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, etc. I have also taught Basic Filing, Electronic Calculators, Mail Merge, Introduction to Windows, File Management, Record Keeping, Business Math, QuickBooks, and various computer classes for Seniors. In the past I have helped with Workforce Training for Medtronics and Kaiser Permanente in Santa Rosa.
I have a wonderful husband, two daughters and two sons-in-law along with nine grandkids who all live in Santa Rosa. I love cats, one of which owned me for 18 years! We just recently adopted a brother/sister kitten duo that is keeping me busy. I enjoy reading, crocheting, sewing, walking, hiking, camping, and being with friends. I relax by riding motorcycle with my husband on the back roads of the countryside. I am most passionate about teaching as it is one of my greatest joys.