Section 2754 of CS60.11A
Microsoft Word, Part 1 -- : Oct 22 - Dec 16 2018
After registering for this class, click on the section number to find any available online course material. If you are using the printed version of the Schedule, go to (https://classes.santarosa.edu/) to find the section number links. Students should plan on using Word 2013. The Mac platform is not supported for this class. For further information email email@example.com.
Section 8578 of CS167.11
Microsoft Outlook -- : Jun 18 - Jul 15 2018
After registering for this class, click on the section number to find any available online course material. If you are using the printed version of the Schedule, go to (https://classes.santarosa.edu/) to find the section number links.
Section 6276 of CS60.11A
Microsoft Word, Part 1 -- : Mar 26 - May 20 2018
Students can use either the 2013 or 2016 version of Word. After registering through the normal SRJC registration process, visit the Distance Education website to find any available online course material. For further information email Kathryn Boyett. For further information, contact the Computer Studies Department at 527-4778.
CS 60.11A Microsoft Word, Part 1, Section 6276
Online class beginning March 26, 2018 and ending May, 20 2018
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Office Administration -- Pacific Union College.
- Computer Systems User Specialist Certificate -- Santa Rosa Junior College.
- Online Teaching Certificate -- Cerro Coso College.
- MOUS Certification in Word Core, Word Expert, Excel Core.
- Early Childhood Education Certificate -- Santa Rosa Junior College.
- Continuing Education at Pacific Union College, Santa Rosa Junior College, Cerro Coso College, Sonoma State University, and University of California at San Diego.
CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATES:
- Community College Instructor Credential in Office Service and Related Technologies.
- Vocational Teaching Credential in Business Education.
- Clear Single Subject Teaching Credential in Business Education, with endorsements in Sports and Games; Computer Concepts and Application
My career in education began in 1973 teaching at a private high school in Honolulu, Hawaii. Since 1976, I have been living and teaching in Sonoma County. I have taught for different Business Colleges, Adult Education programs, ROP programs, Santa Rosa Junior College, and local high schools. My main emphasis in the past has been keyboarding and secretarial courses. With the advent of computers, I have progressed into the world of technology. I now concentrate on teaching Computer Keyboarding, 10-Key, Filing, Electronic Calculator, and the Microsoft Office programs--Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, etc. I have also taught Mail Merge, Introduction to Windows, File Management, Record Keeping, Business Math, QuickBooks, and various computer classes for Seniors.
I have a wonderful husband, two daughters and two sons-in-law along with nine grandkids who all live in Santa Rosa. I love cats, one of which owned me for 18 years! I enjoy reading, crocheting, sewing, walking, hiking, camping, and being with friends. I relax by riding motorcycle with my husband on the back roads of the countryside. I am most passionate about teaching as it is one of my greatest joys.