Section 6276 of CS60.11A
Microsoft Word, Part 1 -- : Mar 26 - May 20 2018
Students can use either the 2013 or 2016 version of Word. After registering through the normal SRJC registration process, visit the Distance Education website to find any available online course material. For further information email Kathryn Boyett. For further information, contact the Computer Studies Department at 527-4778.
I am not teaching any classes Fall 2017. See you next year!
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Office Administration -- Pacific Union College.
- Computer Systems User Specialist Certificate -- Santa Rosa Junior College.
- Online Teaching Certificate -- Cerro Coso College.
- MOUS Certification in Word Core, Word Expert, Excel Core.
- Early Childhood Education Certificate -- Santa Rosa Junior College.
- Continuing Education at Pacific Union College, Santa Rosa Junior College, Cerro Coso College, Sonoma State University, and University of California at San Diego.
CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATES:
- Community College Instructor Credential in Office Service and Related Technologies.
- Vocational Teaching Credential in Business Education.
- Clear Single Subject Teaching Credential in Business Education, with endorsements in Sports and Games; Computer Concepts and Application
My career in education began in 1973 teaching at a private high school in Honolulu, Hawaii. Since 1976, I have been living and teaching in Sonoma County. I have taught for different Business Colleges, Adult Education programs, ROP programs, Santa Rosa Junior College, and local high schools. My main emphasis in the past has been keyboarding and secretarial courses. With the advent of computers, I have progressed into the world of technology. I now concentrate on teaching Computer Keyboarding, 10-Key, Filing, Electronic Calculator, and the Microsoft Office programs--Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, etc. I have also taught Mail Merge, Introduction to Windows, File Management, Record Keeping, Business Math, QuickBooks, and various computer classes for Seniors.
I have a wonderful husband, two daughters and two sons-in-law along with seven grandkids who all live in Santa Rosa. I love cats, one of which owned me for 18 years! I enjoy reading, crocheting, sewing, walking, hiking, camping, and being with friends. My latest hobby is riding my motorcycle with my husband on the back roads of Sonoma County. I am most passionate about teaching as it is one of my greatest joys.