Masters in Humanities: Film Studies concentration (Aug 2021) and Art & Visual Media concentration (Fall 2022)
Academic Distinction, 4.0 GPA
BA in Dramatic Art; minor in Child Development
Classes in computer programming, web design, 3D animation, art
Mendocino College Adjunct Faculty since 2022
Digital Arts & Media: Adobe InDesign
SRJC Associate Faculty since 2014
Computer Studies: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Social Media, Computer Literacy, & MS Word.
Distance Education Department since 2018
Education Technology Specialist - Assisting faculty with creating courses in Canvas with emphasis on multimedia development.
Member of SAG-AFTRA
Digital Director for Theatre Lunatico's 2021 production, Ghost Lights, and for Miami-Dade College's The Diary of Anne Frank.
Digital Director for the SRJC Theatre Arts Department's 2020-2021 season productions of Murder on the Orient Express, It's a Wonderful Life, and She Kills Monsters.
Theatre, Film, Computer Studies
- Recipient of Academic Distinction in a Master Program Honor Award from Tiffin University
- Recipient of International Society of Performance Improvement (ISPI) Award of Excellence 2012 for contribution made to the design and development of mandated online course on Suicide Prevention for the United States Coast Guard.
- Nominated and recognized by US Coast Guard for outstanding performance; receiving a Contractor of the Quarter award in 2008
- Produced two training videos for use in training Health Services Technicians in the US Coast Guard which received recognition and awarded ISPI’s Award of Excellence 2010
- Recognized for contributions made to US Coast Guard Independent Food Service Officer Training Course awarded with ISPI’s Award of Excellence 2010