- Retired Co-Director National SEED (Seeking Educational Equity and Diversity) Project, Wellesley College, MA
- Board of Directors, Sonoma County Indian Health Project (Past Treasurer)
- American Indian AIDS Educator
- California American Indian Traditional Health Gathering
- California Native American AIDS Advisory Board, Past Chair
- People of Color AIDS Task Force, Santa Rosa, Past Chair
- Native American AIDS Prevention Center, Oakland, Past Chair
- San Francisco Friendship House, Consultant
- Court Expert Witness for Indian Child Welfare Act
- American Indian Consultant for Clinical, Legal, Education, and Tribal Matters
- International Lecturer for Multicultural, Diversity, and Cultural Competence
- Native American Genocide Speaker Dedication Ceremony Erna and Arthur Salm Holocaust & Genocide Memorial Grove, Sonoma State University, March 29, 2009.
- Participated June 2009 in making the film, 'Our Mission Our Vision' with Sonoma County National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) that is used to educate the community about NAMI, their purpose, mission, and vision. My specific role in the film was to speak from the perspective of a clinician and educator in defining and framing the underlining issues and challenges of mental health services in all communities regardless of class status, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.
Textbooks required for Courses:
Psych 1A: Introduction to Psychology
Psychology, 5th Edition by Ciccarelli and White
Psych 3: Human Sexuality
Sexuality Now: Embracing Diversity, 6th ed., Janell L. Carroll
Please email Professor Flyswithhawks to request adding.
Assignments are given and lecture begins the first day of class.
Attendance is required the first day of class to avoid being dropped.
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce, 2000
- National Institute of Staff & Organizational Development (NISOD) Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2001
- John W. Rice Diversity and Equity Award, 2002
- Academic Senate President Award, 2003
- Elizabeth Carlson Award for Significant Contributions that Advance Awareness of Women's History, 2007
- Who's Who in American Education, 1999-2010
- 2012 National Women's History Month Honoree for "Women's Education...Women's Empowerment"
- 2015 SRJC Faculty Curriculum Development Award
- 2020 SRJC 21st Hall of Fame Special Recognition