- 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM Race Building 4076 Santa Rosa Campus
- 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM Race Building 4044 Santa Rosa Campus
Section 8442 of PHARM150
Introduction to Pharmacy Technician -- : Jun 18 - Aug 08 2018
After registering for this class, click on the section number to find any available online course material. If you are using the printed version of the Schedule, go to (https://classes.santarosa.edu/) to find the section number links.
Section 7080 of HLC122
Health Careers Academy II -- : Jan 23 - May 15 2018
Due to hospital requirements, students must be 16 years of age or older and meet the following immunizations and vaccination requirements: MMR, Varicella, Zoster, Hepatitis B, TDAP, Seasonal Influenza and current TB Clearance.
Section 7081 of HLC122L
Health Careers Academy Lab II -- : Mar 05 - May 18 2018
Due to hospital requirements, students must be 16 years of age or older and meet the following immunization and vaccination requirements: MMR, Varicella, Zoster, Hepatitis B, Tdap, seasonal influenza, and current TB clearance. Check the syllabus for student shadow assignments at clinical sites.
University of San Francisco
Masters in Public Administration/Health Services Administration
Dow Medical College
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Dr. Ahmed Deen, MPA/HSA has a Master's in Public Administration with an emphasis in Health Services Administration from the University of San Francisco. He has a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, with honors in Pharmacology, Pathology and ENT from Dow Medical College. He is the Program Coordinator for the Pharmacy Technology Program. Varied experiences include Associate Editor for "Quick Index of Medical Preparations (QIMP Quarterly) for 11 years, Research Coordinator at the Carolina Cancer Center, Patient Services at the Jewish Free Clinic, Research Assistant at New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weil-Cornell Medical Center, Deputy Medical Superintendent at Hashmani's Hospital, Product Manager at Efroze Pharmaceuticals and CT IV at Blood Centers of the Pacific.
* Dow Medical College Alumni
* Medical and Dental Council of Pakistan (PMDC)
* University of San Francisco Alumni
* Masters in Public Administration with an emphasis in Health Services Administration
Community Service Highlights
* Jewish Free Clinic
* Patient Welfare Association
* Program Coordinator,Pharmacy Technology Program SRJC
* Advisory Committee, Pharmacy Technology Program SRJC
* Implementation Team, Training Center Pharmacy Technology
* Student Skills Success Development
* Management of Pharmacy Training Center
* Day Under the Oaks